What to do before travel
- Get proper vaccination required eg. yellow fever.
- Get appropriated travel insurance.
- Communicate with or learn about your ……., allergies or other ………….
- Communicate with us about your special diet
What to carry during your Travel
Power plugs & socket used in Tanzania voltage 220 -240 volts. British type C. if electricity does not fit such carry appropriate adapter with you.
The appropriate dressy requirement in your placement, culture and religion awareness, ……., it can also be purchased locally.
Currency & Pay of
- Tanzania currency is Tanzania shilling(Tz). All industrial currency can be exchanged in bank to local currency upon arrival or via ATM with VISA, VISA electron or master card.
- Us dollar printed earlier than 2006 are not acceptable.
- You can’t pay with a credit card